View Single Post
There's already a thread for the daemon (thanks Smoku and co!) http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93399

But I thought it would be good to have a thread for more general discussion about using the two together.

Which watch apps / faces / features work well on Sailfish? Which do not?... That sort of thing. Unfortunately, at least for the Time / Time Steel, you at present need to use an Android device to load the apps / faces, but you can then pair the Pebble with a Jolla phone, and at least some things continue working.

My favourite discovery so far is Gentle Wake. It's a smart alarm (which is to say it monitors your movement for a specified period before you need to wake up, and awakes you gently when you're already stirring). It doesn't do any 'sleep tracking' as such, but I don't really need that. Been using it for the last few days, and it seems to work very well.

Din Time is my watch face, seems pretty sensible, and includes weather which is handy because I haven't found a good / working standalone weather app yet.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post: