View Single Post
Originally Posted by AnimalMind View Post
rm42,

Patience is a virtue! Things like this make my skin crawl. You have multiple options but instead you have taken it upon yourself to open a complaint against on of the biggest computer manufacturers in America. Unfortunately I doubt your complaint will hold much water if any at all.

Why not cancel your order, order it from somewhere else and get it tomorrow. I ordered mine from newegg last week and had it the next day. I am not sure what is stopping you from doing this other than the desire to order from Dell.

So instead of wasting your time and starting a war with Dell that will more than likely lead to nothing, why not be proactive, cancel your order and order it somewhere else.

Didn't mean to be redundant but sometimes people have to hear it twice for it to sink in.
In general its a wise axiom that consumers have the power by spending their dollars, but you clearly have not paid attention to the relevant threads and now you're running your mouth about how it makes your skin crawl? You make my skin crawl. Let me repeat so it sinks in, You make my skin crawl. You received your phone, now you presume to give us bad advice with a snooty attitude. What exactly do you mean "Patience is a virtue"? I ordered 11/5/2009 and my order is now delayed to 1/20/2010. Meanwhile Dell has shipped to people who ordered 11/25/2009 so they received a few days later. They have terrible customer service, they are aware of the error and have not made any effort to keep any of us informed. Now you want me to cancel my order. Canceling my order is not holding them accountable, Dell would prefer if those who ordered 11/5/2009 canceled our orders because the price was $442. So next time before you run your mouth you should think first.

Now get out of our thread.

Last edited by zartan; 2009-12-14 at 17:58.