View Single Post
Posts: 70 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Australia
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
There's no frustration. I proffered a bit of advice in regards to knowing your environment and what may/may not be useful in those situations. Seems as if I was not blunt enough.
We’re not so different, you and I.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
But it's political. That's a no-no here..... Please stop posting political posts here at TMO. I ask kindly that you follow the rules of TMO in that regard..... The only pity is that you've brought politics..... I don't bring the party to the church, so please don't bring the church to the party.
The following is directed at everyone, for everyone’s benefit (or maybe I'm doing it wrong?):
1) It can be argued that Dave started it (with a picture that says a thousand words).
2) It can be argued that Mike (“took the bait”) mentioned a discussion that may of been an attempt to level the playing field.
3) It can be argued that Gerbick (“took the bait”) has an opinion that clashed with one of the posts.
4) It can be argued that we are all trying to diffuse what is perceived by some, to be a problem.
It can be argued that a problem developed/escalated at any stage.

And…… 5) It can be argued that a new problem is developing, in that both Gerbick & Mike want the last word.

As mentioned multiple times by many: Follow TMO rules.