View Single Post
I upgraded to Diablo. Unlike those in other posts, my battery life seems to be superior. But I had only just installed "usb host control," on my OS2007.51.3 os so that I could use a usb keyboard, and thumb drive. Not knowing better, I returned to maemo to download the program again for Diablo. But Diablo gave me an error message. So, I'm thinking I read that usb control is already in Diablo. That brought me here. Now I read that some people have some form of usb control, accessible through control pane. I do not! Neither do I find anything remotely useful in "Installable applications." Duh!

There is another thread which deals somewhat with this, but I cannot find it. And again, duh!

Anyway, I want to use a usb keyboard, or at least have the option. After all, one day I may forget to bring one of my two bluetooth boards. Besides, last night I was trying to do a Ctrl D. Nothing! Ctrl C worked. At least I was able to copy and paste a url to notes. Duh, anyway, duh! It would have been less trouble I believe to have become a programmer and deal with this stuff, than to shuffle through so many posts, and engine searches.