View Single Post
Posts: 300 | Thanked: 962 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by paulwk View Post
Guys, thank you very much for the advice and suggestions, I really appreciate your help.

SUCCESS!!

karlos devel -- Your suggestion seems to have resolved my problem! It's amazing, but it is working consistently now after only toggling Settings->Cellular network->MMS access point->Protocol to IPv6

When it is on "Dual" or "IP" I get the problem, but IPv6 is fine. I wish I'd tried that a long time ago. Thank you so much, this is a huge help!!

deprecated - It continues to work for me after manually pressing the sleep button and waking it back up. If you are on IP or DUAL, you might want to try IPv6 in case it also resolves it for you.

robthebold - At least in my case with T-Mobile USA, it doesn't seem to matter if the mms has text with the attachment. That might be a provider specific issue. Nevertheless, I appreciate the tip.

Thanks again for everyone's input. It was very kind of you all to take time to respond and help me with this. This was the last hurdle I had to fully enjoy SailfishOS. Awesome!

Best Wishes,

@paulwk - awesome! Glad to hear it's working for you. Do you mind sharing your Data and MMS APN settings with me? I've tried everything from the old voicestream MMS APN to the newer epc, but I always have intermittent functionality - and I can reproduce that bug above - like clockwork.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deprecated For This Useful Post: