View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
gerbick, I don't see a need for any reminder. Seems a few people don't have a memory as long as they believe they had and now they try to construct something in the past that never happened that way. Based on a rather academical discussion about the right term for some benefit we offered to a few people. I apologise for any confusion the possibly poor wording chosen a few years ago might have caused, however the facts never been stated incorrectly by Neo900 UG and the whole issue is not relevant anymore no matter what, since we don't offer that benefit anymore to new supporters since a long time and we won't change the original agreement retroactively.
Understood. We differ but I can appreciate your stance. I'm all for clear, concise and accurate communication. It may enhance your endeavors more than anything else - outside of delivery of the Neo900 that is.

Regardless of my own input on this potentially confusing matter, just hope that we all come to an understanding rather quickly and move on.

Nothing like cyclic discussions to bog down any progress that can be made.

Take care and good luck on your endeavors. All, let's continue to hope for the best.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: