View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I may have brought this up before but I think what could be a reason for misunderstanding: I hold you as a closer friend than you hold me. I mean that when you are close friends and you know for sure there are no bad intentions ever between you two, that let's you speak in a way that could otherwise and from someone else understood as said with a bad intention - like an insult. "Yo, nigger!" is accepted from some without a question but from others never.

For me we are friends here, all of us. And even if not - I never do online insults. I do not write with bad intentions. It is just something I do not do, cause I don't like that kind of stuff.

So if you would assume that I would be your best and closest friend of whom you are sure there is nothing between you two, so you do not have any reason to believe I would wan't to make you feel bad in any way, would that change how you understand and interpret what I wrote? Could you find it possible to hear it as being just something friends can say to each others without it meaning anything bad?

Well it was that kind of talking in this end of the line.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2020-03-04 at 05:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: