View Single Post
Its been a while since I last tried out Sailfish, and its been working great with this CM13 build, so first of all thanks for taking the time to provide this mautz!

Anyone else try out the most recent Sailfish releases? I've been able to update the phone with the terminal commands ssu re 2.1.4.14 and then version --dup after pkcon refresh. I've tried out 2.1.4.13, .14, .15. I don't have my sim in the phone, but bluetooth seems to be the only thing that isn't working correctly so far(at least for my limited needs)...again I haven't put a sim in my Nexus yet though so cell connectivity could be broken for all i know. It connects via bluetooth no problem(I think?), for instance my headphones look like they're synced up and the phone shows connected but all audio still plays through the external speaker. This happened on every one of the 2.1.4.xx releases I tried. Anyone have an idea why this would happen? I've read a bit about pulse audio crapping out, so I tried some suggestions on deleting the config folder (PS, I'm not really sure what I'm doing with half of this stuff) but alas it was no help. Just seeing if anyone else has had any issues.

I was able to get 2.2.0.29 to download and install a few times on a fresh install of 2.1.3.7, but it never got past the google logo to boot up. Oh well. I tried the version --dup in 2.1.4.14 but keep getting a pattern error after it refreshes.

All around, I've been having a blast with it, and will be giving this an honest shot with my sim for a week or two. It does everything I can ask of a phone to do really.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HelloEverybody For This Useful Post: