View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
I am happy to announce a point update (1.4.3) which includes updated translations and fixed a bug in Mapbox GL style leading to visible rivers in the new version.

What was supposed to be a simple update, turned out to be nothing like it. With the deprecation of libsystemd-daemon library and integration of its functionality to libsystemd, I suddenly had to link to full-blown systemd lib. Turned out, that Harbour wasn't very happy about it. After spending few nights on trying to get around it, I decided to stop distribution of OSM Scout Server via Harbour. This allows me to explicitly request systemd dependency in the package and focus on developing software instead of running around and avoiding Harbour barriers.

I have opened corresponding issue at https://github.com/sailfishos/sdk-ha...tor/issues/102 and the fix doesn't seem to be expected in the near future.

Thus, please use OpenRepos or OBS for getting the last versions.

I have been busy lately with other projects and couldn't work much on the server (trying to help @kimmoli with Onyx SFOS port and working on Presage keyboard with @martonmiklos @ljo). As soon as we get the keyboard into a good shape, I'll continue server development and work on resolving the outstanding issues, such as search for POIs without names and others.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: