View Single Post
Originally Posted by jdrescher View Post
Yeah that's meerun style man!
I looked into your code and really like your programming style, it's much more cleaner than mine...
This is because of my laziness
I don't like to write more than necessary and also don't like to debug and this helps.

Originally Posted by jdrescher View Post
However I see a few problems. There are reasons why I did not replicate meeruns record screen.
- I like Laufhelden beeing independantly of meerun and hopefully doing things better where it is possible, so no need to copy meerun style.
- I don't like the bad using of display space in meerun. I think the values letters should be larger.

Don't get me wrong I really appreciate your work. But the meerun record page style is just not right for me.
My suggestion would be that we add your page layout as an option. Maybe you can keep your record page in a different qml file and the user can choose that one in the settings.
We can also make your style the default one as it may be the best for most of the users.

Keep up your good work!
This should be the last option, because it makes maintenance much harder. It was just a starting point for me, so let's see if we can add some options to make it all people happy.

What are your main itches? Bigger letters are not a big problem.
Attached Images

Last edited by hias; 2017-11-14 at 21:20. Reason: added screenshot

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hias For This Useful Post: