View Single Post
Great Responses, you're awesome!

Originally Posted by w00t View Post
What does QQmlEngine:fflineStoragePath give you?
Will get the chance to check tonight, thanks! I can not rule out that was just me messing about with the VMs, because I have not noticed something strange afterwards.

Originally Posted by jbrooks View Post
Maybe it's not obvious, but at least it's easy
Ah, that was what I've been looking for, thanks a lot! Somehow I stayed oblivious of the "Repeater" Item. Might have been quite late.

Originally Posted by jbrooks View Post
Maybe the current state should be part of the delegate itself, maybe by using the secondary text color?
In the current state (oh, actually that already made it on to the screenshot above), favourites get a slightly brighter text color, perhaps I'll just leave it at that for now, correcting the colors to not be hardcoded. Primary/Secondary text color sounds much more reasonable. Later on, some Items may have additional settings/inputs – I may resort to opening a new Page then. Thanks again, your whole reply is most helpful.

Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
Wow! A ninjablocks app for sailfish! If you plan to open source it I might spend some time with it, time permitting.
It's basically a slightly modified Version (can't use node request, obviously) of the node.js api and loads of commented out stuff that I tried, plus my user_access_token hardcoded in there. That should at least be configurable (if not replaced with real authentication) before I can show anyone. Other than this and the horrible code quality, I see no reason not to share this. Will ping you, if I get to it – thanks for your offer. Great to see it could be interesting or at some point even useful to someone else!

The Following User Says Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: