View Single Post
Posts: 154 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
First update since I have the phone:

The system at first works very well, it is simple and easy to operate. I was struck that the home screen is the Phone / Contacts app.

The Preferences application is very 'vintage' in style. There are not many adjustments. I like the simple Color Themes.

The first thing I didn't like at all is not having a button to go back to a previous screen. I find it strange not to have found this characteristic, perhaps it is due to ignorance. Is there a way to go back (like in Android)?

I installed Palm Desktop and HotSync Manager without too much trouble on Windows 10. It is surprising that these old programs work well. Lately HotSync closes unexpectedly when trying to install something on the Palm, but restarting the program solves the problem and I am able to install applications. It is a lesser evil.

I have installed many applications on my Palm Centro and with some applications the phone locks. A curious fact about the Palm is that they cannot be turned off with a button, it is necessary to remove the battery. So every time the phone crashes I need to remove the battery. I have added some tape under the battery to make it easier to remove.

Now I am testing the apps and will remove the ones causing the phone to crash. A bug that I have found in my Palm phone is that the music cannot be heard, even though the player is playing it. However, the phone does make a sound when, for example, there is a failure in the HotSync operation.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post: