View Single Post
Originally Posted by nonsuch View Post
Sorry about your problems - on my XA2 it's been just working fine for a long time now.

Except the Camera, what are those issues you're aware of?

Also, what SFOS version are you on?
Some Android issues were ironed out in the latest update (4.3.0.12), at least for me.

And "There's a lot of Sailfish apps that no longer work" - I assume you mean Openrepos' apps, mostly? This statement would require more words.
It used to work fine on my Xperia X (until an update bombed it and I had to revert it back to Android

I've been ferckling about with it for a couple of days and have so far noticed that there's no "Dynamic" setting in the pully menu icon, it's either "Locked" or "Portrait". But if I set it to "Landscape" in the main settings the pully menu icon shows "Landscape" and apps like calendar will rotate, videos will play in landscape from the gallery but calculator goes all cranky. Android apps like VLC won't switch to landscape though.
The stock camera sometimes displays a "Camera is not responding" error for a few seconds after launch and even when it's brought back from the cover. I'm still experimenting with the landscape mode with this, but I do see the wallpaper rotate in the background when it's launched.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post: