View Single Post
[INTRO]

Well...

I never thought that I'm gonna put my N900 on for a sale, but the day has finally come.

To be honest - it's been mostly sitting on the shelf for like the last 4 years or so waiting for the day when I will be in need for my backup phone if my Xperia Z1 gets lost / stolen / broken.

I am really glad that I was never in need for my backup phone, but I am also happy that I had one in case if I ever need one.

Meanwhile, while N900 has been sitting on the shelf waiting its time to shine, I've already swapped my Z1 to something less ancient, therefore I don't really have a need for a 3rd phone.

So this is why I have finally decided that maybe someone else will have more use for the N900 than I currently have.

[CONDITION]

The phone is overall in a good "shape", if I may say so. I mean - it's like what? 8 years old now?

Anyway, here is a list of what you should probably be aware off:
  • It's been dropped on a tile floor once and that's pretty much the only fall it has ever encountered.
  • There are some bruises and very light scratches on the body.
  • Screen has some very light scratches too. There is one like weird spot on the screen though. It's like a coating or something has came off.
  • The shiny coating around the back camera has came off at one spot too.
  • Never had the infamous USB port issue.
  • I had to glue back cover magnet though, but that's not the only thing that got glued. * nervous laugh *
  • You can't use the kickstand, because that got glued as well. * insert whoops.gif *
  • It has a genuine Nokia replacement battery, since the old one was discharging very quickly.
  • The phone has never been overclocked / underclocked.
  • It is reflashed back to the stock Maemo 5 (Global Version).

Some pictures: (Uploaded new ones. Slightly better than previous ones, but only slightly IMO)

[BOX CONTENTS]
  • Nokia N900
  • Nokia Battery (BL-5J)
  • Nokia Charger (AC-10)
  • Nokia Stereo Headset (WH-205)
  • Video out cable (CA-75U)
  • Nokia charger adaptor (CA-146C)

[NB!] In case if you didn't notice: The packaging is missing the original Nokia CA-101 Micro USB cable, since I am unable to find it and haven't actually seen it for some time now. Sorry for that.

I could chip in a regular Micro USB cable if you really want to.

[SALE DETAILS]

As you probably already saw in the post title, I'm only selling my N900 to a buyer in EU.

It is mostly because these 2 things:
  • It is an EU model. (EU charger, EU mobile bands etc.)
  • It gets expensive real quick to send a package to a non-EU country.

Price: 60 EUR (shipping included), but I'm willing to bargain/negotiate.

You can DM me here, but I would prefer if you email my at that1wolf-n900@yahoo.com
  3. Nokia 6110 Navigator (Black)
  4. Nokia N900
  5. Sony Xperia Z1
  6. Nokia 8

Last edited by Protegio; 2019-12-07 at 21:32.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Protegio For This Useful Post: