View Single Post
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Mansester, FI
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
Situations are evaluated normally only when there is a change in conditions observed. So the manual state in your case should remain until 06:00 or when WiFi changes. However, the safest of course would be to temporarily disable automation for that situation (by left swipe).

Br,
Heikki
Hi, and thanks for the app.

There's one feature related to this that I'm currently missing as a user of Llama on Android: the ability to have a timed override of the rule set. For example, I can use that for enforcing a silent profile during a 2 hour meeting without having to remember to re-enable the normal rules afterwards, while being sure that no condition change will trigger the normal profile before the timer has run out. Or, during a night at a bar, I might want to enforce a loud profile overriding any silent modes that normally get triggered for the night.

In the case of Situations this might mean adding a timer option to manual disable/enable actions. It's slightly more problematic here than with Llama, though, since more than one situation is allowed to be active simultaneously. In Llama there are separate profiles which are triggered by events (the events roughly correspond to situations in your app).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zagrim For This Useful Post: