View Single Post
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Thanks a lot for bringing the emulator for our phones! For being an early version it's working pretty fine with some games, Super Mario 64 works flawlesly, others like Zelda Ocarina of Time presents some framedrops in certain points, missing textures (beggining, link's room), and Zelda Majora's Mask misses several menu parts, making impossible to save the game, and game slows down / freezes at random points and pressents flickering textures. That was the only games i tested so far.

I hope you'll keep working on the project and provide us a button layout like EmuMaster, with custom transparency levels, custom button config, abbility to disable phone screensaver, and a way to tweak the emu (frameskip, FPS counter, screen format, quick saves, and maybe some filters).
Thanks again
legend of zelda majoras mask is broken in mupen64plus itself, i dont know if i am into the code and r4300 well enough to fix it, many people before me have failed.

Also i think you probably haven't played the game on the console itself, it's not possible to save via the menu in majoras mask, you need the ocarina and your sword to do that (finish first temple).
The menu is working perfectly.

i will surely improve the emulator in the future, considering interface, such that it will be equally usable as the pc version but i am not sure if i can fix deeper lying bugs but i will try at least

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post: