View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Okey, I have bashed about Sony officially only support flash in windows. And I really hate it.

But the thing is I really can’t stand Android OS I GO NUTS every day and missing my SFOS from fairphone/jolla phone era!

I will loose alot money selling my XZs but starting being desperate because I did a huge mistake. I just wanted a better camera than FP2 and also needed support for some android apps such as bankid/swish here in Sweden. So I thought well lets go Android and hope for SFOS in the future but it was a mistake. The phone and camera is fine but the OS drives me nuts… Seriously how can ANY like Android?

So I have a serious question:

Has the community done any progress on it or is it just me who has XZs?

If i wipe android I need bankid/swish so I need Dalvik too so community edition is probably not enouoght but would be nice to know if anyone has tried SFOS on XZs?

My second option is to buy a X also and install official SFOS so I can use Bankid. Then try to be more active in the community and help, if I can in some way, port SFOS to XZs and hope Jolla will help us with the closed bits such as Dalvik. I don't have a clue how big this task is and how much can be "reused" from X. I only know the camera/kernel is different but...

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: