View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by demolition View Post
That document is not very microB friendly.
No but it's wiki n00b friendly & good for just scratching notes together, the wiki can be the final resting place for much of it, once we know much more.
And not too many users use ONLY their phone, there's always some other device(s) in the mix.

Did I ask a stupid question? I just wanted to know what the relationship between the Sailfish and Maemo/Hildon communities communities would be. If one were to be blunt: is TMO the correct place to discuss an OS that may have little connect with Maemo or Hildon. But, I'm not being that forthright (wink).
The Council/BoD's hinted of some likely collaboration plenty of times, in fact talks begun ages ago, it's a natural evolution to leverage the Maemo & MeeGo-Harmattan communities, especially once Nokia's completely dumped us.

Originally Posted by demolition View Post
In terms of this thread, are requests being sort for hardware or just OS features? I guess Jolla cannot do loads about the h/w but can incorporate/implement features in the OS?
You can raise whatever you want, any ideas/concerns/Qns are valid so long as they haven't already been raised, place your input into the relevant docs please, even organise them if you see anything out-of-place & have time.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-13 at 05:30. Reason: typo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: