View Single Post
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Obviously I will never buy a wp7 device. But the way nokia is putting everytxhing behind wp7, it will go bankrupt and elop will just go back to Microsoft with a sweet bonus. Looks like we the nokia fans who believed in a cross platform open os are going to be screwed.

Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Well, there's things you can do - even though it's unlikely they'll be successful if you're alone.

You can buy Nokias Symbian phones as long as they're available. (I enjoy my C7.) They said they plan to sell quite a few of them during the next years, so... Show them that Symbian is a powerful platform you want, while W7 is not.

If they release a MeeGo powered device, buy it. Show them that MeeGo is the powerful new platform you want, while W7 is not.

Avoid buying any W7 product, Nokia or other.

This is the only language anyone up there will understand. Imagine the situation Flop will find himself in if in February 2012 he has to present figures that show how W7 failed and how an improved Symbian and an exiting new MeeGo keep selling better and better. He will have to answer questions like "Who had this W7 idea in the first place? Why do you still keep this OS alive?"

Well... thats what you could do. And that's what would work 100% if you find enough people to join you. If you don't, you still have a phone. Well...