View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
[...]
As far as my questions go.
They are not answered....unless you happen to be the neo project leader or the official spokesperson for the team....
And this happens to be the official site...that your official statements are coming from?
So...you answering questions does not officially answer questions now does it.?
[...]
I have not claimed answering all your questions, but those I answered, I did with corresponding links to the official website. I did not give the link to the latest news I referred to when saying that Joerg is still the leader, but here it is, and it specifically states that Joerg was still leader in March, and that this position is now steadier than it was as he is now partly supported by PIA for his work on the Neo900. Honestly, I see no reason to assume the leadership would have changed.

Now, I am merely discussing the topic with you Endsormeans, and whether or not our opinions diverge (and, don't get me wrong, I would have preferred seeing the finished Neo900 earlier as well, if that had been an option), I don't think that tone was necessary. I'm just trying to help since you asked the same questions several times and some of them have answers on the official website, but if what you want is a personal message from the project leader to your attention on the forum, then of course I can't help, and you are making it clear that you don't appreciate me interfering. But I don't think this is what a forum is meant for, nor do I think Joerg is particularly due to fulfill such requests (yet it would be good if he was more present here, I fully agree).

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: