View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
You stand by your questions but some of them have been answered here, namely 2. As for 5, what we know is there is a 2% interest on our investments (notice that they use the wording "donation" here, which I don't really like, but nevermind) and that it will be deduced from the final cost to pay upon successful completion of the project, so this interest is ours unless the project fails with every penny sunk into development and no remaining funds. We know also from a question below in the FAQ that, should there be any failure to continue the project, refunds will be issued up to what the remaining funds allow; what we don't know is how much is left at this time.

I am not sure about 4, I do not know how laws work in that regard, but as long as Neo900 is a company and we are considered donators and not stakeholders with stock options, I don't think we have any particular privilege allowing us to look into the books unless the company decides to share. They are open, they might share, but to be honest this is not the kind of openness I had in mind when I decided to bet on this phone.

Finally, 3 is an important question, but knowing this number will *not* ascertain the final additional cost, since it depends on the new backers that would hopefully step in at the crowdfunding stage. If they don't, there will be no additional cost because the Neo900 will not be produced. The additional cost should not be calculated based on the number of pre-orderers. In fact, I suspect it is a fantasy to believe we can know the numbers of initial backers still on board before knowing what will be the final per-unit cost.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2018-07-24 at 13:56.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: