View Single Post
Originally Posted by sponka View Post
Hello,

maybe is this already mentioned somewhere in thread, but still, it might came handy for somebody

I had to make factory format on Jolla C (latest 2.2.0.29) and and also formatted Pebble Time Steel.

I initiated BT search on Jolla and when Pebble poped up, selected and confirmed pairing. Unfortunatelly, after a few seconds BT connection dropped. Rebooted Jolla, turned Pebble off -- no luck, pairing didnt't work.

Today I left searching for BT devices a bit longer and when came back there were 2 Pebbles listed:

- Pebble Time LE 4707
- Pebble Time 4707

1st one was the one that always appeared first, so I choose second one and to my surprise Jolla asked to confirm number code (which was not the case before) and after that - pairing was successfull.

So, if you have problem with pairing, leave BT search utill end and check, if there are more than 1 Pebble device listed

Firmware upgrade went OK (via Rockpool), but no watchfaces or watch apps are found

Unfortunatelly I don't have backup of previousely installed apps/watchfaces, so I'm stuck with default for the moment.
Rockpool is no longer working with the new rebble servers AFAIK. It seems that the developer is no longer supporting.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maerom For This Useful Post: