View Single Post
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hello,

maybe is this already mentioned somewhere in thread, but still, it might came handy for somebody

I had to make factory format on Jolla C (latest 2.2.0.29) and and also formatted Pebble Time Steel.

I initiated BT search on Jolla and when Pebble poped up, selected and confirmed pairing. Unfortunatelly, after a few seconds BT connection dropped. Rebooted Jolla, turned Pebble off -- no luck, pairing didnt't work.

Today I left searching for BT devices a bit longer and when came back there were 2 Pebbles listed:

- Pebble Time LE 4707
- Pebble Time 4707

1st one was the one that always appeared first, so I choose second one and to my surprise Jolla asked to confirm number code (which was not the case before) and after that - pairing was successfull.

So, if you have problem with pairing, leave BT search utill end and check, if there are more than 1 Pebble device listed

Firmware upgrade went OK (via Rockpool), but no watchfaces or watch apps are found

Unfortunatelly I don't have backup of previousely installed apps/watchfaces, so I'm stuck with default for the moment.

The Following User Says Thank You to sponka For This Useful Post: