Thread: Fanboy'ish
View Single Post
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
And what's that new stuff you are talking about. Except that tha fact that is Open Source it looks awfully identical with Windows Phone. Sorry to break it down to you...
Here, you definitely lost it. Looks aside, the foundation ms of Jolla's OS were discussed one thread too many over the last months.

Until today, what are the things that you made your open-source software on your phone do that the phone was not designed for? Answer me this. Ohh yeah, some of you (as I saw in a thread early) are still trying to convert a image to PDF... Function that is developed for the other big brands for a long time.
Here, you definitely have a valid point. But what do you expect when people here still _want_ to use FM transmitters...
In the meantime, i enjoy HD panoramas without any stitching involved, HDR without any manual intervention, generally fast operation without f*ckups, and things like Word Lens to help me understanding friggin' signs while on the road. Oh yeah, and PIM functions are just... nearly feature-complete & reliable.

What i don't get _now_ is why you cried when both your N900s broke. I mean, its not that you seem to miss them?

Well this is a foum, so if you don't know to read you can "GTFO". The question of the thread was "Will you buy the Jolla phone?" and being a user of this forum I sincerely answered the question and telling the reason why not. WAKE THE F**K UP FANBOY!
Sheeesh..... don't wake up the ivory tower's guards.

If you want something that can do that just go and get Sony Vaio UX-280P or the VGN-P688 and trust me that will match your hacker needs!
Interesting... While i certainly have an eye now and then on UMPCs, i've never seen those. Thanks. But it's Sony.