View Single Post
The thing is, that they're, obviously, tons of active threads about things relevant to Maemo. Still, they're totally buried under "spam" from jolla sections. Of course, I understand that it's all the buzz about new device, but, I don't get why things relevant to *us* (maemo) must suffer.

Not to mention that AFAIK, Jolla isn't paying Maemo a single cent for maintaining all traffic that comes from their devices. Heck, even leaving the fact, that paths of Maemo and Jolla - while never really close - are now going into two totally different directions, with less and less common things between two communities.

I didn't liked how maemo.org was bullied into holding free adverts for Jolla. I don't like fact, that Jolla isn't helping to fund forum, that acts as communication center for Jolla devices. But, it all wouldn't be so bad, if all of the above wouldn't make it harder for me to find a *maemo* related activity, on the *maemo* org. This latter thing makes me "mad as hell, and I won't take it anymore", if you excuse the pun and obvious references.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!