View Single Post
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Mansester, FI
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Yes, there should be an icon. The red eye of HAL9000 (in 2001: A space Odyssey) on a black background.
I'm not sure how to solve this package manager error. Maybe reboot to clean it from memory, then uninstall/reinstall ?
Unfortunately it just doesn't seem to succeed. I've retried all three methods ("install" from file manager, "pkcon install-local" and "store-client install"). "Install" from file manager as well as the pkcon method always claims success, but no app icon appears. Installing with executing store-client install in terminal acts a bit weird to me, but I don't know if it is normal... If I haven't fired up Store app after reboot, I get Account credentials need update but updating the credentials / login info via the GUI just doesn't seem to do any good, and I need to kill the store-client process. After that "store-client install" fails with Service name is already in use: "com.jolla.jollastore".

I'll give up with this for now unless someone is able to suggest something. At least I've been able to install Warehouse manually and the Store client works ok with the official content...