View Single Post
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by wicozani View Post
Hi, everyone! You've all been very helpful for me with my N900 and N9 phones, which I have flashed many different ways. I have had several Nexus' and Sony Xperia phones also, and flashed many custom ROMs, kernels, etc. along the way. Thus, I was very excited to get a pre-owned Xperia X Dual and load the community Sailfish OS on it, which I did uneventfully. Wonderful! Love the new OS! However, it currently cannot "read" my nano-SIM card. I have tried in both Sim 1 and 2 slots on my F5122, but nothing has changed. I have installed MultiSIM and tried to change the default.prop and the subscription.conf documents. However, after rebooting, neither changes stuck. Ok, embarrassing, but how does one save the changes to these documents on Sailfish? I was making these changes on-device (i.e., on the phone). I did not see anything in the Pulley Menu to actually save changes, nor does right-click do anything. I installed 2.1.3.7, and it quickly updated OTA to 2.1.4.14 without difficulties. Camera and video both working very well. Sure wish the fingerprint sensor worked. So, how to save edited docs on Sailfish on-device? I should also say that I am able to SSH into the device, so if these changes can be made and saved through terminal I am probably ok with this. Thx!

Just use the commands that lantern has shown >>here<< and you should be good to go

You will also here an issue where after reboot the mobile settings for internet access will be lost, to fix there do >>this<<

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post: