View Single Post
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
Well...No "trying" left...
What I managed is about as flexible as it will ever get for a live current update-able distributable rolling release....
After that any live distributable medium is awkward, difficult, pitas, you choose the colourful expletive. Hence the need to employ .sblive formats to work around that.
ie- burn the altered "maemo32" distro to a flash drive (for example) ..from there ...burn it (or keep it on a large enough flash drive) to where desired...enlarge the partition to at least a recommended 32 gb...start the easy installs via esbox of scratch, sdks, binaries as is mentioned in the thread and the enclosed instructions.
Sorry, I've been trying to catch-up on two years of threads/changes in Maemo so I apologize if I'm missing this in the threads.

Is the live distro you put together basically http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/...K_Installation with additional IDEs and learning environments?

By binaries, do you mean the Nokia binaries (from the SDK instructions), or in the more general compiled program sense from apt-get? (Is there a dump of packages, either an apt-get line or a dpkg -l from the live image to make it easier to recreate rather than use the live image?)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cnj For This Useful Post: