View Single Post
RS-MMC is not as widely available here in the US. If you are extra careful, you shouldn't have a problem leaving the door switch attached. I also used my dremel to sand out some space on the inside of the back housing where the card is installed. the card slot came out pretty easy with a pair of small pliers cutting at each mount point. I was going to go get a usb micro-SD adapter to get the slot out of but didn't. I would have to look at the dimensions but I bet it would fit in there fine. Tonight I will post a picture or two with the card mounted inside, I don't recall if I took a picture of the back housing that I used the dremel on. Basically I just outlined the card where I was going to put it and cut out the supports for that section. If you've seen the inside, you'll know what I mean by supports. Also, if you can find thin wire, I would highly recommend you use it. There isn't a lot of room in there.

On another note, I did reinstall 2006 over 2007he and it seems to be a little more stable for me. I don't know what the speed differences are but I suspect the 2007he didn't like using virtual memory on my sd card. It seemed to slow things down.