View Single Post
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
[QU
ok let me be more precise.....
Go to winamp in your pc and got to shoutcast video in the menu. copy the url and open it in xterm using just the mplayer code. now take a note of the clarity. now add the -ao ...>....... bluetooth eXtensION and compare bot ull undersatnd wat i mean!!!
Sachin: I apologize for being rather dense, but I'm still having trouble comprehending what you mean for me to do. (And dealing with me on this issue is now probably more trouble to you than it's worth!)

First of all, of course, winamp is a Windows application, which in pursuit of this matter I have now downloaded onto my PC.

I then, as you requested, went into shoutcast video (which they seem to reference as "shoutcast tv." I brought up the listing of video channels, but didn't seem to spot anything that looked like a url. (At least nothing was labeled as such.)

So, the question now is: where do I find the url (or url's) I'm supposed to copy -- and how then, once found, do I copy it/them to my N800 x-term (other than entering it manually with the keyboard)?

Also, regarding the url, what is the "mplayer" code I'm to use?

Again, my apologies.

On another matter, have you given any consideration to my prior suggestion to format a wiki-type entry for your Bluetooth internet radio hack as a separate thread, to make it more noticeable and accessible to other possibly interested forum members?