View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Do you wan't more people to be envolved and share responsibilities? I mean if something would happen to you suddenly, that would prevent you from taking care of payments and stuff, what would happen to this place? I think that one person as a maintainer is a big risk, if there is no automated plan B like "if the payment is not done, these people will get emails with detailed information how to continue maintainance".

How big block it is to mirror this whole forum as a back up, for instance? I'm thinking of having an updating back up system either on cloud or someone's own server. Maybe something like that had already been done.

Just throwing thoughts. And sorry to say, but I am not dedicated. I have just been active here because at the same time as I deleted my social media accounts I started to use N900. So this place was my new instagram and facebook and youtube channel. But this place has been much more, a learning place, and so many cool guys here. But - I got pain in my hands of using N900 and the small screen gives me problems because my eyes have been lasered so that one sees far and the other close. And the one which sees far is and SHOULD be dominating, but because of using N900 the latent clode seeing eye likes to take control and I get screwed all the time and need to calibrate sight by closing the eye which sees close and watch something in far to get the focusing right.

So because of these I have been forced to stop using N900. I ordered the Fx Pro X or what was it, and that may keep me in this forum, if that becomes my daily driver. At the moment I am though hoping to be able to get to use Nokia E90 as daily driver. If I get imap email and Telegram and youtube working, I think I can shift to use that.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: