View Single Post
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I invite you to go thru my 2000+ posts and point out the threads where I complained about wrecking my N800 and N810. You will find many complaints about fascist administrations or about other things (though you will also find many thanks), but you will also find me saying that I have flashed many times without complaining at all.

All I want to do is install a program using the same method I used with App Manager with the N800 and N810. The reason this was taken away was to protect dumb users. I don't need to be protected and if I have to reflash my N900 that's ok.
The problem is the easier it is to break the device the less people will buy it. The vast majority of people are not like us, geneven, they want their **** to "just work".

This is one of the reasons I think the tablets haven't gotten as huge a following as the rest. For the very reasons we like the device (root, configurability) is the very reasons why so many people are on here screaming "OMG I BROKED IT!". If they made this even easier we'd have even more on here saying the same thing .
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!