View Single Post
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
I have to report a problem occurred a pair of times, the UI freezed and the red light started bliking, I had to reboot the device, fdroid was active, I don't know if it was related to it.

Inviato dal mio Sony Z5
Your device is running out of memory. I've been testing out zram swam and ksm with good results to work around this slightly, but this does end up harming battery life. Because of this, I'm waiting to see how multiwindow support (and removing systemui and other stuff) helps.

Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
I'm trying to create two desktop icons for disable/enabling sfdroid without the need to reboot the device afterwards. Is this possible and if so which command do I have to use at the end?
Currently you need to reboot due to the services started at boot through init. I'm not sure of a way around this off the top of my head. Even if we inherit our own .rc file, we would still probably need to reboot without init (binary) changes. You can diff those sprunge.us links with the sfdroid files to get an idea of the services now launched for sfdroid which were previously disabled.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post: