View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
You cannot mount it because you are runnig the system, you cannot overlay a mount when you have LOTS of open files there currently

How to check i now; Create another directory where you can do the mount, or if for example your /mnt/ is unmounted, do:
Code:
mount -t ext4 /dev/mmcblk0p3 /mnt/
Then just check what you have on the /mnt/

When you can check that you actually HAVE the stuff that's supposed to be there, you can boot your device in maintanance mode, copy the recent stuff that you have in your rootFS /home/ to mmcblk0p3, delete all stuff under your rootFS /home/ to save rootfs space, and finally correct the thing why it does not mount it in boot phase.

I suspect you have played with your /sbin/preinit and changed the mount order...
Well, I haven't played with anything at all... I don't even have openmode (only inception). I can clearly see whats in /home though... But the problem is that I sometimes I can't install something because the app.data has no space (because somehow, the phone thinks it's is mass storage)

I can't even mount it anywhere else either... Yes, not even on /mnt
It gives the same error as before:

/ # mount -t ext4 /dev/mmcblk0p3 /mnt
mount: mounting /dev/mmcblk0p3 on /mnt failed: Invalid argument