View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
you damm shut off ... At least they are trying and the best i can see them in stores
Yeah, about a few hours ago I read about that Microsoft is going to rebuild from scratch the new Windows Phone 9 OS and that is going to be launched soon. They said the same for WP8 OS, that is going to be a complete rebuild and it will not support WP7 hardware, and guess what, WP8 supports just fine the WP7 platform, and so will WP9 (when that time comes). So chill out, this is just another rumor, that blog needs organic visits from google and it found it's target.

Well, I wish Samsung can ditch Android, work with Sailfish and Nokia take the Android ****, at least gain some acceptable position, and Jolla take number 1
Android is a good linux based OS, the pity part is that major companies like Samsung, HTC and whatever closes it just like WP. The only wild Android you can get is on the NEXUS devices. Get a nexus with a pure, unmodified Android and tell me, is it the same s*itty experience that you get on a company branded Android phone?