View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
That doesn't mean it's not possible to implement.

You only need an IMAP client to access GMail so your point is irrelevant.

I'm not sure how running non-native apps equates to stealing.

I'm now going to stop replying to your posts as you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about. May I ask that you stop littering this thread with BS or perhaps a mod can take care of it if it continues?

I can't speak for Android compatibility on BBOS as I've not tried it. What I will say is that any problems will be down to that particular implementation. I am still waiting to hear a technical reason why it would not be possible to replicate an Android environment under Sailfish that could provide 100% or very high compatibility. My main concern would be memory consumption but if it can be unloaded then I don't have a problem with it.

I am not sure why are you getting all huffey and puffey, but i will tell you what, gmail on Harmattan sucked. Why? Because Jolla geniuses couldnt do it. And you expect them to make android apps work smooth on their platform. This is fanboyish delusion. I hope people are not buying Jolla device with a delusion that Android apps will run as good as on Android device. And yes, taking Android apps is honetly not very revolutionary. You are sucking another mamas breast.