View Single Post
What's up folks?
Here's another post (I take the lack of discussion here as a good sign – but you're still very welcome to tell me what you like or dislike about Talefish or bugs you encounter, of course!) just to tell my favourite community about yet another release (actually it's two, AGAIN) of Talefish. The first was pretty much only to get it into Harbour (Jolla Store), which is the reason why the release numbers will grow a bit faster from now on: Jolla Store requires a new minor release with each update, even if it just fixes one typo.

We're now at v0.4-1 on openrepos (jolla store should follow soon) and if you're listening to media from a mounted volume, the update may be worth it to you:

* Sat Jan 11 2020 velox 0.4-1
- enhancement: show mounted SD card on places page
- translation update: added partial fr translation (thanks, translation team!)

* Wed Jan 08 2020 velox 0.3-1 (jolla store only; no added functionality)
- first jolla store release
- maintenance: migrate old settings to harbour-compatible path

If your native language is missing or not finished and that's not something you particularly like, please consider joining the amazing translation team at https://www.transifex.com/velocode/talefish/ – it's not (very) hard to help out. Alternatively, I gladly accept github pull requests, although it is a bit more work from my end to keep both systems synchronised that way.

cheers!
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: