Thread: Maemo Advocacy
View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
We barely conversed (actually, I don't think we ever did directly. I think you thanked a post of mine once? I thanked a few of yours over the time I was here), Texrat, but I've come to respect you greatly over the course of my few months here at maemo.org: You've been a rather pleasant presence on these forums, amidst the trolling and general b!tching about how (company) sucks because of (policy) in regards to (phone), or how (phone) sucks because of (limitation).

Anyway, I haven't been around to support you the past four years, but in the background, I've been hoping to see you get back into Nokia since I came on this site a few months ago and figured out that you were a dedicated ex-employee who got his job dropped for some reason or another higher-up.

But at any rate: I hope where-ever you end up career wise, you find it as enjoyable as Nokia, if not better. For all your efforts, from within Nokia and from the community council, even if I know of them only vaguely, I sincerely thank you.

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2010-10-06 at 05:53. Reason: Edit: Don't remember directly conversing, actually.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: