Thread: Fanboy'ish
View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
nope on the contrary you called everyone a fanboy blame os's just because your two n900's were broken. broke your toys and blame it on the other kids? how old is that? and then administration moved all the unrelated messages. the ones you called etards made a mistake and answered your cr*p. now no one even cares.
Told you once, and I will repeat, GET OUT, you have no idea about what you're talking about, and saying that nonsense just makes you look even stupider that you already are. It's the 3rd time I say to you to get out, don't you know how to unplug your pc, do you need a tutorial. I checked out your stats and your posts are just a waste of bytes in the vBulletin Database.

When I SAY GET OUT, it means that your level of understanding is below the standard and you don't belong here. Yes, you have the freedom of speech, but stop complaining when I'm getting personal, because you know why, with the other users I had a constructive debate, with you, just rage because your level of stupidity.

And yet again, GET OUT!

Come on, where's C++, or at least python!
HTML, PHP, CSS, JS, etc are ok, but you should learn a proper programming language like C or C++, know this and you will then adapt easily to any other language.

Theox is 100 years old
Nope, I ain't dead yet!