View Single Post
Originally Posted by explit View Post
Any chances for Nokia N1? Have an TW-Version (Android 5.0.2) with unlocked boot loader.
But i can't find kernel and android sources for this Tablet.
I wonder if Nokia will reply to kernel sources request. I know it's not manufactured by them, but still... Otherwise your best bet is to look for devices with the same SoC (Intel Atom Z3580 - Moorefield). For example, I found Dell Venue 8 7840 - http://opensource.dell.com/releases/...40_Moorefield/. Core hardware should work, but no idea what else will and what not. You can contact me in IRC if you want to do some tinkering.

Originally Posted by smatkovi View Post
the onda v820w, i used both tools, but it gives me an error like flashing ifwi failed - sn. i tried sfos, android 5 for this tablet and the factory image for android, how i understood
Please confirm if it's Onda V820w or Onda V820W CH and what revision (look for serial number at the back side). And yes, you can't flash original Jolla Tablet image via fastboot. Hardware is still a little different.

Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
How did you try flashing SailfishOS on that Onda thing?

Based on the first post in this thread (and my research), the only way to run SailfishOS on it is to boot it off a microSD card.
Booting off microSD isn't a requirement, you can install it into NAND like a general Linux distro (except partitioning/copying files needs to be done manually), it's just more safe to start from. I have it in NAND on mine.

Last edited by TheKit; 2016-06-21 at 16:53.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post: