Thread: Group MMS
View Single Post
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Greater Chicagoland area
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
It is a huge mistake to underestimate the importance of this feature to those who use it. I have been trying to adapt to the limitations of Sailfish, and this missing feature has been tough. But may have just hit a real roadblock due to this. One of my parents just became very ill. My siblings and I are about to have many group text messages to keep informed and coordinate needs. I have to be a part of that. And this feature--which must be trivial to implement---my be the straw that broke the camel's back. I truly can't imagine how others don't want this simple feature.
Oh, I am sorry for the family situation. That really is difficult. Most of the time, my phone has been a fun project for me. Yes, I use it for daily life and it's both a blessing and curse to have these things, in my opinion. Overall, it's a project of interest for me. You guys, the community, the hard-working people at Jolla, even Sony allocating resources to help with Jolla - it's all fun for me to watch and even be on the outer periphery of the experience.

However, there are times when "ain't nobody got time for that" and one really needs the tech to work "for real". Lancewex, you are in one of those times. If I could just spend a few hundred bucks to make group MMS "just work" on Sailfish for all of us, but especially you right now, I would.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RasLikesN9 For This Useful Post: