View Single Post
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
I attempted to clone to the 8G SDHC card and failed. I repeat what I learned from the 2G card, I was able to format the 8G card to mmcblk0p1 and mmcblk0p2. And then I start on step 7, and when I do the step chmod +x..., operation not permitted. Do I suppose to do that step every time?

I then proceed to do ./nupgrade.sh 0,1,2,3 on step 3, has a lot of file unable to open, no such file or directory....end up with error on input/output back to command line ~bin #. Upon boot up, failed to boot from mmc, boot from flash.

regarding the card, it was read correctly as 7.1 G for DOS and .8G for mmcblk0p2. Any suggestions?

Of course, I guess, if I am crazy enough, would reflesh my N800 and clone from fresh, they should work, as it has worked with my 2G card. Or I am just settle with 2G/8G system?

TIA,

bun

Just a thought, I was able to clone to my 2G SD card on mmcblk0p2and boot from the 2G card, but failed on my 8G SD mmcblk0p2. Can I mirror my 2G cloned OS to my 8G mmcblk0p2 on a Linux box? If yes, what is the command? thanks.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-01-08 at 02:51.