View Single Post
I have some very simple apps I'd like to develop, however I don't have any experience with Qt and all of the Scratchbox stuff is pretty confusing.
  • a task list/log for daily recurring tasks which logs e.g. that you did your study, language practice, piano/guitar practice, exercise, meditation, etc. The repeat intervals could be set to be daily or every X days. The user simply ticks each task off for the day and the app would then regenerate the list of tasks each day based on the repetition. The user could then look at the log to see their performance, maybe eventually have graphs or something. I think the logs can really motivate us to do self-improvement stuff that we want to do on a regular basis. I personally think it's all a bit messy to use the main calendar for this, and the logging wouldn't be easy.
  • a meditation timer (similar to the various countdown timers but with some more options.

Edit: I am aware of Taskpoach and MaeCalTasks and other alternative task lists for N900, but I am not aware of any that log recurring tasks and allow review of performance.

Last edited by Xagoln; 2014-03-11 at 05:53.