View Single Post
Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
Originally Posted by lantern View Post
Russians have already written code for Sailfish RU, some of which is probably ported upstream to the SF core code. So you should run away.

PS To be fair, you should also mention that If it wasn't for Russia, there would be no Georgia today, it would be a Turkey or Iran territory.
And you think you are right? In USSR russia forbid us to talk in Georgian! In schools they forced us to study in russian. Then when USSR was destroyed they started war with those countries. That country has occupied 25% of my country. Abkhazia and samachablo are Georgia! I was born in Abkhazia, sokhumi. My parents and grandparents and so on lived there. Russia came and killed many people 300 000 became refugees. Then in 2008 they came in Samachablo and 140 000 people became refugees from there too. They day by day move so called border deep in Georgia. Russia is occupant. You and other russians better open your eyes! You are blinded by YOUR GOVERNMENT, BY PUTIN. Also Russia had war with ukraine. Killed many people there too. Occupied big territories. Just think about this. What do russians whant, why they fight with EVERYONE instead of being good neigbour?

I already left Sailfish sold my nexus 4 and 5 and went to ubuntu phone. They already attacked us and broke our cybersecurity i do not want russia to control my internet life via Sailfish phone. I stopped helping anyone in Georgia to install Sfos. Instead i am explaining to them why they should not be using it!

P.S. sorry but i had to answer so people can read what REALLY happend in Georgia. Because russian propaganda is big enough to cover real resons!

Last edited by jalyst; 2018-09-27 at 09:52.