View Single Post
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malawi
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi...

Some bad news today

I've been banned once again, this time using a number of KotCzarny. I've already got a few more offers to use other people's numbers, so development is not completely shut down... yet.

Thing is, I'm not still able to send/receive encrypted messages, which are now mandatory, and I get banned very very frequently. This time I didn't even use this phone number for a week and on today's login I've been banned.

So... I'm not giving up yet, but things are starting to look very bad, as much as it hurts me to say it. Even if I get messaging to work properly, I don't know why I'm getting banned, so a Yappari version that lets you use your number for a week and then gets you banned is probably worse that no Yappari at all.

I'm thinking about a Telegram version of Yappari, but I won't start designing that until I completely give up on Whatsapp, as that would split my already limited time on two projects at once, but just wanted to let you know that I will do everything I can to get you guys an instant messaging system that works... somehow, even if on limited form.
I think its better we move on to telegram this whatsapp is becoming boring. If we can have a yappari as usual but inside it is telegram that can be an achievement. The good thing is its open source I think it wouldnt take you long to make it work. Now whatsapp is banning other chinese phones running android its not only N900 and it will get worse. So why dont we move to something else.
Many thanks for your work, May God give you the knowledge to comeup with something. I appreciate your work.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to canary7 For This Useful Post: