View Single Post
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
When viewing a webpage in microB in portrait mode the blue "X" in the upper-right corner doesn't close the window anymore - instead it brings up the menu options' Windows, Web Page, Edit...etc...'
any other app too. Because the area, which you use to launch menu is too long (it allows you to tap on whole Title to launch menu), but in portrait mode... u know... I can fix it, it's ok. I already have an idea

Also in portrait mode: the App switcher icon in the upper-left corner turns grey when in portrait mode and inactive.
Huh? Which one? Built-in or Telescope? If first one then I'm sorry 'cause I removed all images (frames, etc) for built-in switcher to reduce size of package (because I thought nobody will use built-in task switcher). I'm sorry.

Yep, thanks for your work. It will be much easier for me if all bugs (and requests) will be placed in one post.

This was reported when user had hebrew installed, in which him-arabic replaces the nokia him (hildon input method).
With Russian interface I have the same bug. What about English and other OS-languages?