View Single Post
Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I don't get the sense that he's paid by Nokia--maybe I'm wrong--but I do get the sense that he's trying to write Mer/Mer2 in a general (generic) way so that it can be expanded to run on many devices and that may have contributed to the slow progress on this one platform. I still feel that THAT particular aspect could have probably been helped along by better cooperation from the hardware manufacturers and driver developers. Fffffffffffffffffffffffu...........
Right, so, you can keep on arguing and moaning about this, but please do it in another thread. This is a thread for making things happen, not to moan about the past. Feel free to fork the thread and have these arguments in the new thread and I'll gladly engage in this discussion there- let's not hijack this thread for this.

I've set up a review thread for my work, feel free to do it there.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

Last edited by Stskeeps; 2010-04-27 at 21:56.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post: