View Single Post
Dave99

Yes I agree, but like I said, I like the whole customization thingy going on + I like the way it looks and operates. It might be outdated, but I still think it would be a fun little gadget.

Wikiwide

Even so, every bit of positive input encourages me to get this device.

Sondjata

Like I said, I want something to mess around with. Of course I'm going to use it for functions like Music and maybe a video now and then, but I don't suppose it's going to be that much of an issue. I mean I have a PSP GO and although I have to recharge it multiple times a day due to the crappy battery, it works for me. I guess I can live with it as long as I'm not charging it 6 hours a day for 4 hours worth of usage.

MINKIN2

Yeah price is kind of something I have to take into account here. It seems that I need to watch my money more than I thought initially, so this is going to be a hassle. The thing is though, that I absolutely refuse to have a used item. It's kind of a mental thing which makes me a very strict person in that matter, especially when it comes to years of use. Sure if someone has used it for a day and didn't like it, that MIGHT be an option. But 3 years? No thanks. I guess I'll have to save up for the new deal thanks for the reply and tips though, I'll definitely look out for fakes. There seem to be some originals but they're mostly over 350 USD.

vi_

If the battery seems that bad, I'll get one of those batteries. If I'm spending a lot of money on a device I might as well spend a little extra to optimize.

panjgoori

Yeah that's what I like to hear. I'm sure I won't regret it. I like how the community is dedicated not to let this phone/OS die. Please keep at it, guys! Now to just get my hands on a reasonably priced original.

Thanks for all the answers, it helped a lot with making up my mind.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dragonalas For This Useful Post: