View Single Post
Posts: 605 | Thanked: 1,778 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
I just upgraded to 0.0.23-1 and when I opened it the first time I got a message 'unable to set resolution' or similar. This was repeatable when closing and opening again. I noticed image was fullscreen instead of 4:3 that I usually use, so I went to settings page and resolution was set to 8M and aspect ratio was not set. Prior to upgrade it had been set to 8M and 4:3. Setting the aspect back to 4:3 solved the problem. I assume the aspect setting in the config got lost or corrupted in the upgrade. Not a disaster, just thought you'd want to know.

Thanks for continued support for camera+. Great program.

BTW, is there a way to see version # from within program? I didn't find it, so I just checked in app manager instead.
OK. you are right and I goofed again. I seem to be forgetting a lot of stuff these days.

I changed how the resolutions are being saved to the configuration file. As a result the old settings were lost and you have to set them again.

There is currently no way to see the version. Considering the stuff I have to do before each release, I will most likely not add it before I manage to automate some manual steps.

The Following User Says Thank You to MSameer For This Useful Post: