View Single Post
Hahahah, a Hacker with an iPhone on TMO? Even a jailbroken iPhone is suspect as *****, I suppose.

Well, call it the duality of man or something like that. Like a hooker with a heart of gold. It’s all good.

Things are a little rougher here nowadays. More cynical. I came here first in my N900 days to see new possibilities. Kept chasing the next big thing to the N9, then to custom- everything Android, then to a couple of BlackBerry10 phones then to a jailbroken iPhone. I funded the Ubuntu Edge, but that super phone project didn’t work out.

I, for one, like the crazy high specs TRI is talking about. It’s like Elon Musk's Tesla plan. Start with the super high-end sportscar. Even if you miss on delivering everything, you still have something pretty special. Only a lucky few will ever drive one. But it serves a purpose.

Let’s face it. TRI is trying something new. Small-shop smartphones have traditionally been held back by low-spec devices. BlackBerry, for example, simply gave up on trying a high-end all touch flagship device. Jolla phone had spec issues from my perspective, too.

So if only a very few TRI phones make it out there, I still like it. I want superphones built! Even if I don’t get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post: